Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position on the Main Campus:
Position: Public Relations/Marketing Officer
This position resides in the Office of Corporate Communication, Marketing and Public Relations (CCMPR). The primary responsibility of the incumbent will be to support the Director of CCMPR in raising the visibility of NCU by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to:
- Attract new students across NCU’s portfolio of programmes
- Publicise the strengths of the academic faculty
- Promote the profile of NCU to external audiences
Qualification and Experience Required:
- A minimum of at least two years of proven success in traditional and interactive Marketing and PR channels
- Excellent market research, analytical and tactical skills
- Be the holder of a driver’s licence (owning and operating a reliable car are decided assets)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MA Degree (Optional)
- Proficiency with basic computer and PR applications including Meltwater, Google Docs, and News Alerts, MS Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Audio editing software.
- Additional technology prowess will be given priority (WordPress, videoblogging, video-editing software)
- Avid consumer of news, politics, sports, and entertainment
- “Public Relations/Marketing Officer”
- ONE single attachment
- • The names, email addresses, correspondence addresses and telephone numbers of three referees whom the University may contact.
- Short-listed candidates will be expected to present original degrees and request transcripts of their grades to be sent directly to the Human Resource Department
- A detailed job description will be provided at the interview.
- Application Deadline: Friday October 27, 2017.
As a Seventh-day Adventist institution, NCU gives preference to qualified individuals who are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.