Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position on the Main Campus:
Position: MBA Co-ordinator-Part-time
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Terminal degree in field of Business or Economics or a master’s degree in any field of business, be
exposed to and capable of engaging in research.
The successful candidate must demonstrate initiative, excellent organizational, managerial, communication and
pedagogical skills. The incumbent will also plan, coordinate, and execute promotional activities while continuing to
advance professionally. In addition, the selected candidate should also be able to meet with key industry leaders to
plan and organize industry appropriate short courses and be able to deliver these and other courses.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to engage in community partnership and programme development
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, integrity, dependability, sound judgement, team-building and
resourcefulness to establish and maintain collaborative, positive, and effective working relationships with
students and colleagues.
The Director, Human Resource
Northern Caribbean University
Mandeville, Jamaica, West Indies
2. Applications should be made by sending the following information as ONE single attachment (either in PDF or word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org incorporating all of the below required information:
- A Curriculum Vitae, including all qualifications and experience, and a cover letter
addressing your interest and suitability for the role;
- The names, email addresses, correspondence addresses and telephone numbers of three
referees whom the University may contact.
3. Short-listed candidates will be expected to present original degrees and request transcripts of
their grades to be sent directly to the Human Resource Department
4. A detailed job description will be provided at the interview.
5. Application Deadline: The completed application documents should be forwarded by email to
arrive no later than July 3, 2018.
As a Seventh-day Adventist institution, NCU gives preference to qualified individuals who are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.