Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position on the Main Campus:
Position: Associate/Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Marketing
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Terminal degree in Marketing or Business Administration with a specialization in marketing, with specific
research and/or practical experience in the field of marketing, and a research track record.
The jobholder will be required to prepare and deliver lectures and provide the relevant assessment tools to
measure learning outcomes. He or she will be expected to engage in relevant marketing research to ensure that
that lectures are current and meet the standards of emerging trends in marketing. Therefore, the incumbent
should be knowledgeable of quantitative and qualitative marketing research methodologies and knowledge of
the relevant analytical software packages.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative marketing and social media marketing skills
- Willingness to engage in community partnership and programme development
- Should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, integrity, dependability, sound judgement,
team-building and resourcefulness to establish and maintain collaborative, positive, and effective working
relationships with students and colleagues.
The Director, Human Resource
Northern Caribbean University
Mandeville, Jamaica, West Indies
2. Applications should be made by sending the following information as ONE single attachment (either in PDF or word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org incorporating all of the below required information:
- A Curriculum Vitae, including all qualifications and experience, and a cover letter
addressing your interest and suitability for the role;
- The names, email addresses, correspondence addresses and telephone numbers of three
referees whom the University may contact.
3. Short-listed candidates will be expected to present original degrees and request transcripts of
their grades to be sent directly to the Human Resource Department
4. A detailed job description will be provided at the interview.
5. Application Deadline: The completed application documents should be forwarded by email to
arrive no later than July 3, 2018.
As a Seventh-day Adventist institution, NCU gives preference to qualified individuals who are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.