Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position on the Main Campus:
Position: LPRM Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Must have PSRA registration
- Must have at least 4 CSEC subjects, including English Language
- Must have a General Driver’s Licence – 5000KG (PPV gives distinct advantage)
The Loss Prevention and Risk Management (LPRM) Supervisor directly manages the Operational Zone and provides supervision to the LPRM Officers. The Supervisor is to be vigilant at all times, ensuring that the Zone is crime-free and that the individual’s behaviour is consistent with the ethos of the University and there is a sense of security. The Supervisor is also to ensure the serviceability of the Department’s vehicles and equipment and be proactive in mitigating losses in respect to theft, fires, accidents, natural disasters and any other non-criminal source.
Required Skills or Competencies:
- Must have immediate concern for the safety and welfare of Students, Staff and Visitors on the NCU Campus.
- Must be sharp and alert at all times.
- Must have confidence, motivation, and possess good communication and leadership skills.
- Should have the endurance and strength when force or chasing is needed to track down intruders or violators.
- Must have excellent people skills, sound judgment and decision making skills, with a ‘hands on’, problem solving approach.
- Must have the ability to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents.
- Be knowledgeable of and committed to the philosophy, principles and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, and give witness to these values in his/her professional and Christian life
- “LPRM Supervisor”
- ONE single attachment
- • The names, email addresses, correspondence addresses and telephone numbers of three referees whom the University may contact.
- Short-listed candidates will be expected to present original degrees and request transcripts of their grades to be sent directly to the Human Resource Department
- A detailed job description will be provided at the interview.
- Application Deadline: October 6, 2017.
As a Seventh-day Adventist institution, NCU gives preference to qualified individuals who are members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.