Rules & Regulations
- All bags (including handbags) are to be left in the locker room.
- Remove all valuables (including laptops) before leaving your bags in the designated area.
- All persons entering the library must present a valid identification card to the security personnel on duty.
- Absolutely no eating is allowed.
- Cellular phones must be on vibrate mode.
- Loud noise is totally prohibited.
- Please observe the dress policy of the institution.
- All persons exiting the library may be subject to a security search. Persons caught leaving the library with unauthorized materials will be heavily penalized.
- Patrons are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Patrons can be suspended for outrageous and unacceptable behaviour.
- Library materials are not to be re-shelved.